-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin King

Going back to something Colin said earlier, I've created the exact same
test.udl file on the desktop of both machines.  The old machine lets me
connect to Unidata via the UniOLEDB driver just fine.  The new machine does
not.  I get an error:

Test connection failed because of an error in initializing provider.  Died
in UCI::SQLConnect with SQLSTATE IM976, Native error:0 [IBM][SQL Client]UCI
connections to non UniVerse databases is not allowed.

What the...?