I've used AccuTerm, wIntegrate, FTP, rcp, cp, COPY and others I cannot even
remember their names.  I used them for conversions, setup demos, setup
development accounts, etc.  They all are slow, sometimes they do not copy
all of the data, and or require multiple steps.  Must I learn archaic codes
or macros? Yuk.

What I really wanted is what I can get in a modern interface like Windows
Explorer.  The ability to copy and paste U2 database data from Universe to
Universe, Unidata to Unidata, Unix to Windows, or Linux to Windows.  Oh, I
want the data to be transferred fast and accurately.

[ad]
I've done that with our Eclipse based tools.  I can transfer gigabytes of
data from one system to another use standard copy and paste routines.  I
don't have to remember Q-pointers, bridge transfer scripts, or anything
else.

For $49.00 you can get the capability and save yourself hours of wasted
time.  You also get a state of the art Basic code editor, Dictionary editor,
and data editor.  Our team has been working overtime with the plethora of
changes.  See www.u2logic.com/tools.html for more information.
[/ad]

Regards,
Doug
"The Original Eclipse based tools people"