From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Martin Phillips
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 11:23 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] fnuxi problem

Hi all,

A follow up to my own query.....

This site uses entirely dynamic files. The recommended way to do fnuxi
recursively over a whole application is to use find as in my previous email.
This will end up doing the fnuxi against the DATA.30 and OVER.30 files. The
OVER.30 file reports that it is not a UV file and is skipped.

If I do the fnuxi against the directory that represents the dynamic file, it
appears to work. If I do it against the DATA.30 file it sometimes hangs.

So, it now sounds as though I need to construct a find that will produce all
the files that don't end .30 (so I get the dictionaries and indices) and a
second pass to do all directories.

Once again, anyone had experience of this?

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems Ltd
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton, NN4 6DB
+44-(0)1604-709200