Shot in the dark...

Is connection pooling flag set? Right click on soap server and look at
properties.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Clarke" <patrick.cla...@ottoexcellence.com>
To: "U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org" <U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:11:58 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [U2] U2 web services developer

I am creating my first U2 web service. While developing on my client machine I
am trying to "test" the soap requests calls from a BASIC program however I'm
having difficulty with the syntax for the URL/Namespace/SOAPACTION variables.

I am starting with a simple case where I provide 1 customer number and return
Name and address results.

I'm using
URL format: http://host:port/webservicename?keyvalue
Namespace: same as found in the "Service Details" area namespace of the Web
Service
SoapAction: http://host:port/webservicename#queryname
Method: queryname
Method Parms: queryKeyvariablename:@VM:keyvalue

I continue to receive error: Exception: Internal Web Service Server Error

Any sugguestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Patrick Clarke
Programmer Analyst