On 6/17/2010 9:33 PM, Boydell, Stuart wrote:
My experience is similar - I usually try to write out a shell script -
hopefully reusable.
Within basic code, I would preference equates over variables for quotes&  other
immutable delimiters. Not only more readable (like a variable) but also more
protection against fatfingeritus!

equ SQ to "'",
     DQ to '"',
     SL to '/',