From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of John Hester
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:42 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] HP-Ux, Samba, and Windows 7

I've been through that with a Windows 7 client.  You need to change a setting
on the client side:

Control Panel --> Administrative Tools --> Local Security Policy --> Local
Policies --> Security Options

Under "Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level", enable "Send LM &
NTLM responses".

If that doesn't work, also try:

Enable "Minimum session security for NTLM SSP"
Disable "Require 128-bit encryption"

-John