From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Schasny
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 3:47 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Universe Triggers

Thank you all.

After much putzing with the various parts involved it is beginning to look like my original plan of having an email message sent when someone adds a new record to this file is not to be. Apparently executing an "SH" verb in a trigger program is not going to happen (Verb "SH" illegal

when a transaction is active.). Boom Splat.

Henry Unger wrote:
Lock the record before you write it.

Henry Unger

Sent from my iPad