Ahhh. The old "customer's fault" perspective. I like that...I only wish I could use it myself. :-)

Bill

David Cooper (Support#2) said the following on 8/3/2010 10:09 AM:
Bill,

BlueFinity pays very close attention to its customers.  We pride
ourselves on our responsiveness to customer issues and have many, many
testimonials from our customer base that testify to this fact.  If
customers do not communicate issues to us how are we supposed to assist?

David

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: 03 August 2010 16:56
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] mv.NET and U2.NET

David:

If you're "astonished", you may want to pay more attention to your
customers.

Bill

David Cooper (Support#2) said the following on 8/3/2010 1:34 AM:
Charlie,

I am, to put it mildly, absolutely astonished to read your comments
about mv.NET.

Have you posted this feedback to the Bluefinity support team?

On what basis are you assessing the cost of mv.NET as being "very
expensive"?  Compared to what else?

What mv.NET process(es) are you classifying as a "resource HOG"?
Again,
to my knowledge, BlueFinity support has received absolutely nothing
relating to this issue from your organization.

What kind of data movement pattern is being performed at the store you
mention?  Did anyone at Inland Truck ask BlueFinity for assistance in
diagnosing this issue?

It seems to me as though a little more communication with BlueFinity
support might me to the benefit of everyone here.

As for U2.NET, I refer you to Tony Gravagno's post on this thread.

David Cooper
Lead developer
BlueFinity International