From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Chris Austin
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 1:09 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] XLr8 + Subversion

I just downloaded the Eclipse XLr8 plug-in and we want to setup Eclipse with
Subversion. I wasn't sure how to do this, I tried a couple things and it
didn't seem to work. If someone could steer me down the right direction I
would really appreciate it. We're using the latest version of UniVerse as
well as a current version of eclipse.