From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tony Gravagno
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 10:26 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] XLr8Editor and Tools Updates

> From:Doug
> Just in case in one else is having this problem I can personally send
> you a copy of the screen like I did with Bill.  This list service does
> not allow attachments and is in plain text.

For anyone concerned about inability to post images, code, or other files to
forums: There are any number of free services available where you can post
pictures (or files of any kind) and then just provide a link in email and
forums.

In this case I'd guess that Doug would rather have a closer contact with
anyone wanting to use his software.