From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of David
Wolverton
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:24 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] INPUTIF statement in Universe {Unclassified}

WELL -- I guess I could go the 3rd Party Product route -- but come on!
EVERY database product can do what I'm asking.  It's not rocket science
or anything! (pun unintended!)  I could just write BASIC code if I
wanted - I'm trying to find what I'm thinking should already be 'inside'
of UniData.  If the answer is 'it is not there' then I will be forced to
ask if someone from Rocket can address 'why not'??