I copied a UV account from an NT system to a Unix UV system to do some testing.
First I had to update the account because the versions were different, no
problem
Then I compiled the programs, and recatalog anything that needed to be
cataloged.

OK. Then... I tried to create an index on one of the files and got the
following:

Unable to open index map "D:/...../ACCOUNTNAME/I_FILENAME/INDEX.MAP" for
read/write.

OK....where/how do I reset this account so it no longer thinks it's on the NT
system?

I tried to DELETE.INDEX on the file, but it says there are no indexes, and
there isn't an I_ file
in the account.

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division, EDI Administrator
ggal...@wyanokegroup.com
ph:856.848.9005 Ext 220
The Wyanoke Group
http://www.wyanokegroup.com