I have been disappointed by this release. For me, not much improvement.

I have installed the new clients on Windows XP Pro SP3 and Windows Server 2008
Standard boxes, connecting to UV/AIX 10.2.4 and UV/fedora 10.2.7

The problems I have reported to our vendor include:

1. The clients do not install under the normative Windows program directory
easily eg c:/program files/rocket/... AND when you specify a particular
directory the install ignores it for certain objects such as the Client111.chm
file which it installs under c:\rocket.
2. Upgrading Dynamic Connect overwrote button bar and .wis script
customisations.
3. BDT (and other Eclipse based tools) - When connecting, get a "subroutine
failed to complete successfully" error.
4. BDT Can't open the top Catalog Programs folder ("Failed to get cataloged
program names from ..." error message)
5. BDT Can't open source code from the Accounts,Catalog Programs folder
("Source code for the selected program cannot be located" error message)
6. BDT Opening a dictionary for edit only displays D,I,PH,X types. Saving any
change DELETES ALL OTHER DICTIONARIES including SB+ Z, screens, reports... Not
Nice!

Cheers,
Stuart