Hi,

Yeah we believe the issue is referencing the same UO dynamic array on the same
line.

We have also sent this off to Rocket and are waiting their response.

We have fixed the issue as you said by assigning the Val function to a variable
first.

It's just a little scary to think of the millions of lines of code in our
application and what other conditional statement may not be calculating
correctly.

This means we are having to do a search and replace to find all instances where
we are doing a Val in a conditional statement.

Regards

Adrian Halid
Senior Analyst/Programmer

IT Vision Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 34 309 336 904)
PO Box 881, Canning Bridge WA 6153
Level 3, Kirin Centre, 15 Ogilvie Road, Applecross, WA, 6153
P:  (08) 9315 7000      F:  (08) 9315 7088
E:  adrian.ha...@itvision.com.au        W: http://www.itvision.com.au

NOTICE : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only
and may
contain confidential or privileged material. Any unauthorised review, use,
alteration,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail (including any attachments) by an
unintended recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
as soon as
possible by return e-mail and then delete both messages.