From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 4:29 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Sparse array population in Pick

We also do a lot with JSON but a JSON string can go far beyond attributes,
values, and subvalues.  Would be interested in Doug's take on how to extract
something out of a JSON string without parsing it from scratch on every
extraction, and how he would represent 4 or more dimensions in a MV item?

Building JSON is simple in MV Basic.   Parsing it can be a bit more
difficult.