From: Manu Fernandes <e...@infodata.lu>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, January 3, 2011 11:47:21 AM
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] PORT.STATUS questions.

Hi group,

You can use uv provided subroutine !GET.USERS; search the uvdoc.

If you use in basic EXECUTE "PORT.STATUS INTERNAL" CAPTURING VAR you get the
port.status output in a dynamic array VAR ; @am,@vm

You can also use in basic  VAR=SYSTEM(1301) which return a dynamic Array,
each attribute has 4 values: v1: Userno, v2:effective user name, v3: pid, v4:
login type similar to what PORT.STATUS would show.

Undocumented, but used by APP.PROGS GET.USERS.B

No specials ; on uv.

I hope this help.
Manu