From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dan Goble
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:19 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] U2 Wrapper

I am trying to put a wrapper around SAVE-LIST and GET-LIST so that I can keep
track of how often a list is used so I determine whether or not to purge it.
On Unidata 7.2.6 it totally ignores the BASIC program SAVE.LIST and SAVE-LIST.
 Any recommendations on how to get this to work.   Note ... I do see it working
on Unidata 7.1.10 ( our old server ).

Thanks in advance

Daniel Goble
INTERLINE BRANDS, INC.