From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of inquieti
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 1:25 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] UV - date last installed

The uv executable will have the date of its creation.  Mine says 19/04/2004
but it was installed on 13/06/2006 which is the date on the uvconfig and the
.uvconfig files.  These files should be updated whenever uv is installed
because uvregen is run.

Drew William Henderson wrote:

> That might depend on whether the file has been modified.  You can also
> look at the timestamp on the uv executable.
>
> Drew

-----
"Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humour."