I have a bit of code that issues this command (basically) for logging:

WRITESEQ MESSAGE APPEND ON F.SEQ ELSE NULL

Yesterday, this program started throwing errors like this:

In *...program...* at line 29 write error, errno = 9

The item size at this time is 11M, nowhere close to the 2G max size for this
AIX platform.  My question is, what is "errno = 9"?  BTW, this problem
persisted for about 2 hours and then just went away without any "technical
intervention".  What would cause this?  I'd really like to make sure it
doesn't happen again!

-Kevin
http://www.PrecisOnline.com