That is about the time I started in Pick also.  As a computer operator on an
Ultimate Honeywell Bull box with reel to reel tapes.  I remember when it was
replaced with an AIX box running UniData.  That box was tiny compared with the
Ultimate.  Now it would be huge compared to what AIX runs on today.

Brenda L Price
UniVerse Lead Programmer
Rapid Response Team
Market America, Inc.