I believe those are the program counters

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: February 10, 2011 06:29 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Clear Messages

The following program (and sub) returns the following string.  What is nice
about it is that if running SYSTEM(9001) from a sub, it comes back with the
grand path.

2ý/usr/ibm/uv/catdir/*SUB.GET.PROGR/AM.NAME.R0ý0x0þ1ý/u2/CODE/B.BP.O/GET.CODE.DATA.R0ý0x16aþ

What is the significance of the data at the end of the sub-strings... that
is... 0x0  and   x16a ?

--Bill

  call *SUB.GET.PROGRAM.NAME.R0(Who.Am.I)

  crt  Who.Am.I

SUBROUTINE SUB.GET.PROGRAM.NAME.Rx(This.Program.Name)

  This.Program.Name = SYSTEM(9001)

RETURN
END

Thanks to those who responded earlier especially Steve and Will.