import asjava.uniclientlibs.UniString;
import asjava.uniobjects.*;

Ok, i started playing around with UOJ, going through the docs and
looking at some examples from PickWiki. Below I am expecting the
Customer record for Customer AA to display on the screen, but I get
nothing. Where have I gone wrong (other than using UOJ..lol )

Thanks,
Norm

public class U2Main {

        /**
         * @param args
         */
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                UniJava uj = new UniJava();
                try{

                        // create a new instance of the session and use my
credentials to logon
                        UniSession uSession = uj.openSession();
                        uSession.connect( yada, yada, yada, yada);

                        // create an instance of customerFile that opens the
CUSFLE
                        UniFile customerFile = uSession.open("CUSTOMERS");
                        String rec = "AA";
                        // read the file into memory

                        UniString cus = customerFile.read(rec);

                        System.out.println( "Customer Record:  " );
                        System.out.println(cus);
                        //close the file and close the connection, good bye!
                        customerFile.close();
                        uSession.disconnect();

                }
                catch (UniSessionException e){
                        System.out.println(e.getExtendedMessage());
                }
                catch (UniFileException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();