Hi

I finally got the chance to try to upgrade of the company's old
UD/Solaris 5.2 system to 7.2.
I got a separate machine with a later version of Solaris to play with.
We installed UD7.2.5 and copied all the Avante directories from the old
system to the new.
Initially everything went quite smoothly, but when I try to log on to
Avante 9.2 I get an error before the menu comes up.
*SYSS4915.2 is not cataloged
DELETE Error
Fatal error

And the system drops to TCL.
The same happens if I type MM to get back into the menu structure.
BTW SYSS4915.2 is a standard Avante DELETE trigger subroutine.

When I try to catalog the program (or any other one) I get a COPY
CATALOG ERROR message.
I checked the permissions of the CTLGTB file and they ate rw-rw-rw just
like the old system.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Mecki