From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Hona, David
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:41 AM
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: Re: [U2] U2 soap server on startup

See the Webservices.pdf in the U2 Documentation. Specifically "Deploying Web
Services"...If in Windows create your own scheduled task or UNIX - a crontab
job.

Also, from the archives....this may help if you like to know what's going on
behind the scenes (this pre-dates the above chapter being published in that PDF
guide):
http://www.mail-archive.com/u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org/msg24130.html