From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brian Leach
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 2:49 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] UV PE Linux

All

I'm told it is on the way - apparently it's been in the queue for getting
onto the Rocket website for a couple of weeks now. Just like the other
UniVerse 11 stuff :(

It exists - really - I was able to get a private download direct from Rocket
to test out a specific issue that I needed to sort before implementing on a
live system. It appears the problem is not at the Rocket *U2* end but with
whatever division runs their website.

Brian