The user group is for the users.  If any user has an idea that we can put into
a business plan then we can put it to Rocket and Rocket will respond on the
merits of the plan.   What is difficult at the moment is what we can do.
Rocket advertises the user group in its emails, at the U2 University.  Susie
regularly advertises the user group in her presentations around the world.
Every U2U bag has a U2UG advert paid for by Rocket.

The issue of membership is about relevance to users.   For a user who is using
a ERP solution, they are more interested in belonging to the ERP solution user
group than the U2 User group.  So who is our audience, ISVs, consultants,
programmers, etc.   Both George in the UK and Brian in Australasia advertise
the user group to their ISVs.  However the ISVs rarely advertise to their
customer base.

We all wish we could get the message out there more, but what we need is ideas
more than money.

David Jordan