First Fft2001 Can we have your name.  How do we know that you are not someone
from a competitor like Oracle trying to make Rocket look bad.

Secondly the focus on money is pointless.  We don't need money we need ideas.
If anyone has a good idea and it needs some money from Rocket to make it
happen, then I am sure that Rocket will consider it.  Rocket is not like IBM
who were sucking money out of U2 to push DB2, Rocket brought U2 to grow the
business and if you have any ideas that will grow the business they will
listen.   Throwing money at a problem does not solve it.  The board have racked
their brains trying to come up with ideas to touch base with all users, if
anyone has ideas let us know.

Thirdly the directors don't have the time to do everything that is required,
many hands make light work and we need more involvement of other users.

Regards

David Jordan