In a message dated 3/21/2011 6:13:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
da...@dacono.com.au writes:

> Members particularly new members don't know if Will is working for jBase
> or Intersystems or other competitors, so being upfront with who you are
> clears the air for everyone in discussions and minimises misunderstandings. >>

Too long being a member of Wikipedia has numbed me to the weight of
position and authority.  I suspect everyone of speaking extemporaneously and
being
"off the reservation".  I'm not working for Intersystems.  I told them I
wanted $250,000, a corner office, a view of the ocean, and three months
vacation each year, and they hung up on me.  Go figure.

Dubya "The artist formerly known as W"