> > Now thats what you call targeting advertising - google knows
> everything
> > that
> > you are doing 24x7 !!
> >

> That's funny but not.  I was playing with my notepad and some program
> turned on my cam when I didn't even know it was going to do that.  You
> know those
> cams spy on you when you're sleeping and stuff.  It's all part of the
> master plan.

That's why I have duck tape over my built in camera on my laptop.
I hate camera's that don't have a manual lens cover. You never know
when one of those spyware programs will activate the camera....

Band-aids work well also, the cotton pad won't gum/scratch the camera
and are easy/cheap to replace if you ever need to use the camera.