Doug,

   Please state your platform and flavor to help narrow down solutions.
There are a million ways to produce e-documents (including PDF) and deliver
them. It would help to know how your end-user is expecting to obtain the
document and if there are uses for other types of documents. The delivery
mechanism will work for all file types, but the conversion process should be
flexible enough to support additional types with add-on convertors. The
document could be an image, web page, PDF, or even an MS Office doc so don't
forget that when you are considering your options.

Regards,

Glen Batchelor
IT Director/CIO/CTO
All-Spec Industries