From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Symeon Breen
Sent: Wednesday, 20 April 2011 4:37 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] [BDT] U2 Resource View

Sorry - but how does that help the op ?

From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Doug Averch
Sent: 20 April 2011 00:55
To: U2 Users List

Bill:

>From the menus Window->Show View->Other->U2Views, then click on plus and
then click on the U2 Resource to highlight it.  Once it is highlighted click
on the okay button.

The twenty plus people that went to the February Colorado Multi value Users
Group (CMUG) all got training from me on Eclipse plug-ins.  The training was
good for all plug-ins including the one we sell called XLr8Editor and BDT.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM, Bill Brutzman
<bi...@hkmetalcraft.com>wrote:

> I clicked on something (unknown) and lost the U2 Resource View.
>
> I have looked in the BDT manual, Help, and a lot of buttons without much
> luck.
>
> Help would be appreciated.
>
> --Bill
2-users

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.