From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Ho, Henry
Sent: Friday, 3 June 2011 1:57 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] attempting XML.TODB

My first try at using XML.TODB
But I'm getting this error:

:XML.TODB SCHOOL.XML SCHOOL.MAP
In /usr/ud72/sys/CTLG/x/XMLTODB at line 34 Can't load
"/usr/ud72/bin/libxml.so": libxslt4c.so.110: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory error message:

I know I'm missing a dependency but I can't find 'libxslt4c.so.110'
anywhere on the web.
i have 'libxslt' installed, but have no idea what 'libxslt4c' is.

Thanks,
-henry

Henry Ho
Purchasing Department
UC Hastings College of the Law
200 McAllister St.
San Francisco CA 94102
tel 415.565.4605
fax 415.565.4606
www.uchastings.edu
please take our Purchasing Services Survey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PL6KS2S

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or
disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient,
please contact us at once by return email and then delete the original message
and all copies. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment.