From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Nathan Dube
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 3:06 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Coversion Code for Date

Looks like D4-YMD works. Thanks all!

Sincerely,

Nathan Dube
Network Administrator
Jerry Pate Turf & Irrigation

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Nathan Dube
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 2:47 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Coversion Code for Date

All

This may be a noob question, but here it goes!

Does anyone know what the conversion code is for a date field if I want to
format the date as follows?

YYYY-MM-DD

Sincerely,

Nathan Dube
Network Administrator
Jerry Pate Turf & Irrigation

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission is intended only for
use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged, or proprietary. Distribution to anyone other than the
addressee is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message, any part
of it, or any attachments. If you have received this message in error, please
permanently delete this message and any attachments without reading the content
and notify the sender immediately of the inadvertent transmission.