Starting with this original file

:ELE VOC A26.CHECKS.RECON
3 lines long.

>>>>: P
0001: F
0002: DATA/DATA_X/A26.CHECKS.RECON
0003: DATA/DATA_X/D_A26.CHECKS.RECON
Bottom at line 3.

I've was able to get it to work with our proprietary system by:

1. Creating replacement file within the proprietary system:
A26.CHECK.RECON
2. Copied the dictionary from A26.CHECKS.RECON to A26.CHECK.RECON

0001: F
0002: A26.CHECK.RECON
0003: DATA/DATA_X/D_A26.CHECKS.RECON
Bottom at line 3.

3. Copied the data from A26.CHECKS.RECON to A26.CHECK.RECON and modified
the date field (changing the value from external to internal).

With the DICT pointing back to the original A26.CHECKS.RECON the file is
accessible to the system which in the beginning could not see
A26.CHECK.RECON.

What do I need to do to again point to my original DICT?

0001: F
0002: DATA/DATA_X/A26.CHECK.RECON
0003: DATA/DATA_X/D_A26.CHECK.RECON
Bottom at line 3.