Doug,

Thanks for the reply. I'm a little confused as to how to execute your
suggestion though.

EXECUTE 'SELECT CLIENT WITH @ID = "A]" SAMPLE 10' CAPTURING CAPTURED PASSLIST
REC.COUNT = @SELECTED*SYSTEM(11)
IF REC.COUNT THEN
  EXECUTE 'SAVE.LIST CLIENT.LIST '
END
RETURN

In the above example we SELECT 10 clients, then the 10 clients are saved to
CLIENT.LIST. How would we go about getting the
next 10 clients? Are you suggesting we use our CLIENT.LIST in the next SELECT
so the next SELECT would look something like this:

EXECUTE 'SELECT CLIENT WITH @ID = "A]" AND WITH @ID <> "[CLIENT.LIST]" '