Hi Symeon, The DIR key length in UDT is 124. Sure you do not have an @VM
in the key? That would give you this error. Thanks, Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Symeon Breen
Sent: 21 July 2011 20:38
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: [U2] udt dir file max key length
I have a dir type file in udt, at linux I can ls the directory contents
no problem  in udt LIST shows them all but then says several are not
found. All of the ones it says are not found have the same 49 characters
the same and the last 10 or so different. Is there a limit of 49 chars
on DIR file keys - can this be changed anywhere ??
Cheers  Symeon.

Epicor Software (UK) is a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registration Number: 2338274.   Registered Office:  Osborne Clarke OWA, One
London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author
only and do not represent the views of Epicor Software (UK) Limited or any
other company within its group.