-----Original Message-----
From: Wols Lists

On 22/07/11 16:56, John Thompson wrote:
> Never seen that one...
>
> My initial thought is:
>
> Is there a program that has a dimensioned array, where the data that the
> program is trying to read in is larger than the array that was declared in
> the BASIC program?

The which situation is explicitly handled by (depending on flavour)
dumping the excess elements into either element 0, or the last element.

Actually, my reaction was very much along those lines. I don't know UD,
but could it be that an array was declared in a function compiled in
Pick mode, then that array was read into in Prime mode?

Unlikely, but it's possible ...

Cheers,
Wol