From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Chris Austin
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:25 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] CONV MCU on indexed field?

We've been using the following command to select a name regardless of how
it's capitalized:

SELECT CLIENT WITH NAME CONV MCU = "BRUCE]"

However, after I indexed the field NAME on the CLIENT table the same command
only returns
the values that match the case-sensitive. In other words after we indexed
the field name it doesn't
seem that we can use CONV MCU, is there a work around to this?

Thanks,

Chris