I agree, this has to be a bug since the returned data all starts with a B such
as the following:

Client.............. Name.

C438333-8            BRUCE
C593410              BRUCE
C593410O             BRUCE
C595181              BRUCE
C595181O             BRUCE
C595238              BRUCE
C595238O             BRUCE
L000001              BRUCE
L000001O             BRUCE
L000004              BRUCE
L000004O             BRUCE

Absolutely no values are before the B's there'sfore I definately shouldn't need
the wildcard. I think I may use John's approash of setting
up a new I-descriptor and then having that apply the MCU or upper case command.

Thanks for the help today everyone!

Chris