It's actually all just part of the SELECT

SELECT FILENAME WITH FIELD LIKE "(something)..."
    (similar to  = "something ])

SELECT FILENAME WITH FIELD LIKE "...(something)"
  [(something)

SELECT FILENAME WITH FIELD LIKE "...(something)..."
[(something)]

>>> Chris Austin <cjausti...@hotmail.com> 7/26/2011 2:22 PM >>>

I've never used either of those commands, if you can give me an example using
each on a select I would be more than happy to test it out:

SELECT CLIENT WITH NAME = "BRUCE" (use this select to modify with the 2
commands)

Also, We're using this with a dojo filteringSelect + QueryReadStore.
Essentially what happens
is our client types a 'payee' letter by letter and the AJAX communicates with
our server
and sends a request to UniVerse to process these select statements by every
keystroke so you
actually have a real time autocomplete which is very fast that also acts as a
dropdown menu that
will eventually be paginated.

Chris