*GASP* I've made a serious error!  I thought you meant UO.NET,
the ".NET connectivity tool". I missed "telnet".

OK, it seems you want this:
..NET > telnet > SSL > internet > SSH > telnet > UV

There are many .NET Telnet clients, freeware and commercial.  It
doesn't matter which one you use.

Almost everything in my suggestion was valid except do not us
port 31438!  That's for uvcs/RPC.  Telnet locally to something
more like 31023.  Set the proxy (again, a port forwarder with SSL
like Tunnelier) to accept and pass along 31023.  In Linux:
ssh -L :31023:localhost:23

Again, that should get you close, if not all the way there.