From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Doug Chanco
Sent: 08 August 2011 14:57
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] uniobjects question

I totally agree with your response but what me and the java developer are
discussing is if it's even possible (I say nay)

I will write a java program to test but I was hoping with the vast sea of
knowledge on this group that someone would know, if it was possible or not

Yes it should never be done and yes your standards are spot on.  This is
just a I wonder if this is possible question

Dougc

<email signature>

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that know binary and those
that do not.