On 08/09/11 14:28, charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com wrote:
I am calling a UniBasic subroutine that gets a list of account numbers and
returns information about them.  On calls with a few account numbers, it
works fine.  On calls with a lot of account numbers, I am getting a
UniSubroutineException.  This makes me suspect that there is a maximum
string length that can be returned from a subroutine.  Does anyone know if
that is true and what the length might be?

Charles:

I too have suspected this, but don't have a definitive answer. Can you quantify "a lot"?

--
Jeff Butera, Ph.D.
Manager of ERP Systems

"...we must choose between what is right and what is easy..."
                                      Dumbledore