From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Chris Austin
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 1:30 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] easy way to get count of a DIM()?

I'm trying to get the count of a dimensioned array DIM() in UniVerse 10.x

Let's say we have a variable that's set to an array:

X = DIM(25)

if I wanted to find out the count of X later on in the program (let's say some
records get taken out and we need the count), how would
you do this?

Thanks,

Chris