Source code control using TFS is not easily done. Microsoft created a
command line client and a plugin for Eclipse.  See
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=4240.
 However you want to accomplish this, you must create a script to copy the
files to a local directory from TFS version control since it does not
understand Universe file system.

[ad]
We have a client that has accomplished this using our Eclipse plug-in
editor, called XLr8Editor.  With the TFS plugin from Microsoft, this allowed
them to copy the data files and dictionary files locally.  From their local
drive they can use another Eclipse plugin, called XLr8Installer.  That
plugin creates the files, copies the dictionaries, creates the indexes,
copies the data, compiles the programs and catalogs the programs.
 Installations come out perfect every time and take just minutes versus the
days we use to take to do it by hand with the copy command.
[/ad]

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com