Hi:

I have sent Wyatt a off list note about our Eclipse based XLr8Editor, so as
not earn the ire of everyone on the list without an [ad].

Except for BDT, mvDeveloper, XLr8Editor all of the other products cannot
connect to the database, so you really editing your program on either on a
shared drive or your local drive.  So, rhetorically speaking, how do you
compile?  You cannot within any of those editors.  You can kick off a
script, or login in to a telnet session to compile your code. Yuck!

Come on guys and gals, get with the program here.  Stop looking like a
lemming or voles as we call him here in the west.  Let's start using state
of art tools that can compile our code, or check syntax, or highlight syntax
errors, or can edit dictionary in a grid format.  All of these must be
something that can impress our other DB brethren that we are not just coding
in Dartmouth Basic.

Regards
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html