Hi Will

You do need to install UniObjects - I don't include it as early on there were
some version incompatibilities so it was important to have a version that
matched the database. Nowadays you can just use the version that comes with the
free client package that accompanies the personal editions of U2 - its the
unidk library which as U2 developers everyone should install anyway <grin>

Brian

Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad