Yeah PORT.STATUS on Universe will tell you the "last command" run by the
"floating user number" of the user...

So if you were able to get the UserNo from LIST.READU EVERY output, and then
cross reference that with the PORT.STATUS output, perhaps you could at least
narrow it down.

Of course that would require you knowing the program name that you were
looking for...

So if you knew the program name you were looking for, maybe you could in a
BASIC program:

1) Execute and Capture LIST.READU EVERY output.
2) Execute and Capture PORT.STATUS output.
3) Then look through PORT.STATUS and find the program you were looking for
or the UserNo you were looking for and display just that line...

-Or if you new a series of Unix user names that might be setting you could
look at only those...

Just thinking out loud...

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Jeff Schasny <jscha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> I think that the closest you are going to be able to get is the program in
> question using LIST.READU to determine the PID and PORT.STATUS to then find
> the program. I don't know of any way to dynamically get to the program line
> number from there. You could, of course, just look through the program
> source and the READUs then make an educated guess from there.
>

> Kevin King wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, no love there either John.  I even went to the GETREADU( ..
>> )
>> function in BASIC.. nothing there.
>>

> --

John Thompson