Good questions Will. When I moved 8 years ago, I had one of these posters
with all of the very detailed tidbits that people gave me to correct it. I
lost that in the move and haven't dived back into it -- too many projects
going!

Yes, I think I recall thinking that DG was later but that there was no way
to show it as a port without putting it in this list that did not really
conform to my initial purpose of tracing the mv query language from origin
through to today.
--dawn

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:

> By the way, the Sequoia system wasn't quite called mvEnterprise quite so
> early as you're showing (seems to be 1995 ish).
> It was still being called just Sequoia.  I'm wondering if the odd
> name-change didn't occur until the company collapsed ?
> I mean there's no reason to try to "distinguish" mvEnterprise from mvBase
> until you're all folded into a single company right?

Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today