I just don't think "Sequoia" ever called it "mvEnterprise"
That was my point :)
That it wasn't renamed until after Sequoia was defuncta.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dawn Wolthuis <dw...@tincat-group.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Sep 9, 2011 1:47 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Ardent programmers

I think from OA to SequoiaPro to mvEnterprise. You can see that I bled
vEnterprise into the border. It is just a long word.  --dawn
On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:

 Here it is.  Sequoia ran Open Architecture from Pick Systems.

 They heavily modified it.  I think they did, or at least TRIED to market
 something called Pick 64 under their own license, or some kind of sub sub
 license scheme to other vendors.

awn M. Wolthuis
Take and give some delight today